Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CR Mix
Hello this is my mix, it has no master, so it is possible that you have to move up the fader to listen to it.

I appreciate the comments.

.mp3    Livin in the City.mp3 --  (Download: 7.79 MB)

Over-all this is very nice. I could bear to hear a bit more reverb on the lead vocal.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(23-02-2019, 09:46 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Over-all this is very nice. I could bear to hear a bit more reverb on the lead vocal.

Thanks for your comments, I really had not done it for the bleed in the voice, I took some time to place a gate on it and clean the cimbals.

Regards
(24-02-2019, 06:27 AM)Carlos Gustavo Rodriguez Wrote:
(23-02-2019, 09:46 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Over-all this is very nice. I could bear to hear a bit more reverb on the lead vocal.

Thanks for your comments, I really had not done it for the bleed in the voice, I took some time to place a gate on it and clean the cimbals.

Regards

The lead vocal isn't the problem it is the background vocals which need the most attention for bleed.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(24-02-2019, 06:42 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote:
(24-02-2019, 06:27 AM)Carlos Gustavo Rodriguez Wrote:

Regards

The lead vocal isn't the problem it is the background vocals which need the most attention for bleed.

Thanks for comment, I make changes on my mix