Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kangoro: 'B**** Is Paranoid'
My Mix

Had to give it a shot ! I may have crushed the low end too much?

Comments Welcome

Cheers

KSmile

Version 02.mpg

Re Eq'ed and balanced some of the vocals. EQ'ed and balanced Drums and synths. cut the bass at 125. Tried to clean up the end where it really gets rolling.

Cheers
KSmile

.mp3    Kangaroo-Bitch\'s Paranoid 01.mp3 --  (Download: 7.9 MB)

.mp3    Kangaroo-Bitch\'s Paranoid 02.mp3 --  (Download: 7.9 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
sounds good! cant say is it the low end crushing, but you could inspect the bass at around 100. it sounds totally acceptable on monitors, but it could be one of those things which make the portable jbls, car stereo etc go woom woom. ^_^
(03-11-2018, 01:20 PM)kapu Wrote: sounds good! cant say is it the low end crushing, but you could inspect the bass at around 100. it sounds totally acceptable on monitors, but it could be one of those things which make the portable jbls, car stereo etc go woom woom. ^_^

Thanks Kapu
Cut the bass as suggested and re EQ and balance, hope it worked out better.

Cheers
K
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(03-11-2018, 02:29 PM)KMuzic Wrote: Thanks Kapu [...]

hmm... maybe better, hard to judge. i think something not-good happened to upper mids, at least on some samples?
(03-11-2018, 03:40 PM)kapu Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 02:29 PM)KMuzic Wrote: Thanks Kapu [...]

hmm... maybe better, hard to judge. i think something not-good happened to upper mids, at least on some samples?

Thanks Kapu, Just getting back to this one, Ill check the upper mids in the samples
Cheers!!Smile