Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buitraker, Revo X
My mix of this track.

.mp3    Buitraker,Revo X mix1.mp3 --  (Download: 10.45 MB)

.mp3    Buitraker,Revo X mix2.mp3 --  (Download: 10.4 MB)

Reaper user
Hey Cudjoe,

Nice mix! I enjoyed this one alot. Really like the guitar width that you use to introduce the chorus. Sweet! Nice use of the stereo field overall. As a guitarist I would perhaps like to hear the lead part in the intro and bridge to come forward a little more. Maybe a volume level similar to the lead vox. Anyways, great mix Cudjoe.
(27-09-2018, 11:14 AM)Dangerous Wrote: Hey Cudjoe,

Nice mix! I enjoyed this one alot. Really like the guitar width that you use to introduce the chorus. Sweet! Nice use of the stereo field overall. As a guitarist I would perhaps like to hear the lead part in the intro and bridge to come forward a little more. Maybe a volume level similar to the lead vox. Anyways, great mix Cudjoe.
Cheers Dave its good to hear from you hope you are well,by the way where is thedon?anyway i have done a mix2 with slightly raised lead gtrs,thanks again.
Reaper user
(27-09-2018, 05:44 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Cheers Dave its good to hear from you hope you are well,by the way where is thedon?anyway i have done a mix2 with slightly raised lead gtrs,thanks again.

Mix2 works for me Cudjoe. It translates to the macbook really well.
Not sure where thedon is, maybe taking a well earned break while Mike rebuilds the CMT site.
(27-09-2018, 11:00 PM)Dangerous Wrote:
(27-09-2018, 05:44 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Cheers Dave its good to hear from you hope you are well,by the way where is thedon?anyway i have done a mix2 with slightly raised lead gtrs,thanks again.

Mix2 works for me Cudjoe. It translates to the macbook really well.
Not sure where thedon is, maybe taking a well earned break while Mike rebuilds the CMT site.
Thanks again Dave.
Reaper user