Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Raghav Mix :) Update V6 .. finally
(16-01-2016, 03:05 AM)raghav330 Wrote: Here's my unmastered mix for Freddy V ... The vocals were beautiful... Thank you.. Loved every second while mixing this song... Smile Smile Smile

Update V2 : Hi hats volume lowered, Bass sounding less prominent... Vocals fattened a bit, Snare reverb lessened, Toms volume lowered)

This V2 is really well done.
M1 Pro MBP: is my Hattori Hanzo.
Well done!! Nice warm and soft sound!! Now I have nothing more to suggest for improvement! I am talking about the v3. To my ears it's nice treated now! Big Grin
(16-01-2016, 06:28 PM)Andreas Tyranopoulos Wrote: Well done!! Nice warm and soft sound!! Now I have nothing more to suggest for improvement! I am talking about the v3. To my ears it's nice treated now! Big Grin

Yes... Thank you brother... your suggestion was of serious help... Smile Smile
(16-01-2016, 05:47 PM)Digitaldruglord Wrote: [quote='raghav330' pid='41236' dateline='1452909930']
Here's my unmastered mix for Freddy V ... The vocals were beautiful... Thank you.. Loved every second while mixing this song... Smile Smile Smile

Update V2 : Hi hats volume lowered, Bass sounding less prominent... Vocals fattened a bit, Snare reverb lessened, Toms volume lowered)

[/quote}

Thank you sir... How do you like the V3 update.. ?
(16-01-2016, 06:51 PM)raghav330 Wrote:
(16-01-2016, 05:47 PM)Digitaldruglord Wrote: [quote='raghav330' pid='41236' dateline='1452909930']
Here's my unmastered mix for Freddy V ... The vocals were beautiful... Thank you.. Loved every second while mixing this song... Smile Smile Smile

[/quote}

Thank you sir... How do you like the V3 update.. ?

Its to your preference after V2 IMO as the tone is sweet to the ear, sounds smooth.. V3 is solid Cool This is the tone I am looking into getting familiar from the Harrison Mixbus V3 im about to tear into, I am not sure what you're mixing on but this sounds like that Harrison smoothness I like.
M1 Pro MBP: is my Hattori Hanzo.
thanks DigitalDrugLord... Im using fl studio with the help of waves, soundtoys and eventide plugins .. Smile
Hi Raghav, V3 is definitely an improvement, much better. The hi-hat is still a bit high in the mix for my taste, my preference would be to reduce the level slightly. You could also try reducing 3khz in the OH by 1db, that might help it sit a bit more comfortably. Great job!
Great job with V3 ,
The top end of the Hi Hats is a touch bright which maybe a taste thing or monitoring issue in the top end.

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(17-01-2016, 05:38 AM)mick2015 Wrote: Hi Raghav, V3 is definitely an improvement, much better. The hi-hat is still a bit high in the mix for my taste, my preference would be to reduce the level slightly. You could also try reducing 3khz in the OH by 1db, that might help it sit a bit more comfortably. Great job!

Sure.. thanx... V4 update coming soon Smile

do you think the toms are sitting right in the mix?

(17-01-2016, 09:06 AM)thedon Wrote: Great job with V3 ,
The top end of the Hi Hats is a touch bright which maybe a taste thing or monitoring issue in the top end.

yup.. i guess maybe because th OH are still overcompressed a little.. thanx bro Smile