Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
'That's How I Got To Memphis' - Really good song!
Hi!
This is my try for this nice song. I made a pair of acoustic guitars  Big Grin 
Comments welcome!
Cheers

.mp3    ChrisColtraine_ThatsHowIGotToMemphis.mp3 --  (Download: 9.09 MB)

Pep from Pepus Estudi
Bus-Comp Warm-Audio, Focal Alpha 80, Klark Teknik 76-KT, Klark Teknik EQP-KT, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, X Touch One Behringer, Arturia MiniLab mkII, 
Mackie Big Knob, Sonarworks SoundID Reference,
Cakewalk by Bandlab
Hi!

An enjoyable mix and a fun listen. You've done a really good job with this one I think!

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(13-05-2021, 07:36 PM)mikej Wrote: Hi!

An enjoyable mix and a fun listen.  You've done a really good job with this one I think!

Cheers!
Thanks dude!
Pep from Pepus Estudi
Bus-Comp Warm-Audio, Focal Alpha 80, Klark Teknik 76-KT, Klark Teknik EQP-KT, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, X Touch One Behringer, Arturia MiniLab mkII, 
Cakewalk by Bandlab
Hi!

Well balanced mix. I feel this vocal track still needs more pitch correction at some note.

Cheers!
(14-05-2021, 06:24 AM)true-blue Wrote: Hi!

Well balanced mix. I feel this vocal track still needs more pitch correction at some note.

Cheers!

Hey!
Yes. I didn't touch nothing about pitch correcton on my try.
Thanks for your comment Smile
Cheers
Pep from Pepus Estudi
Cakewalk by Bandlab
The only issue I've got with this mix is the crunchy guitars aren't really there. Red Dirt Country combines both country and rock, so the distorted guitars are kind of a must-have. Apart from that, it sounds really good!
(15-05-2021, 09:13 PM)crissmichaels Wrote: The only issue I've got with this mix is the crunchy guitars aren't really there. Red Dirt Country combines both country and rock, so the distorted guitars are kind of a must-have. Apart from that, it sounds really good!
Hi!!
I think I put a lot of the personal into my mix and missed the point of mixing. You are right.
If I have time I will try another attempt with more character.
Thank you so much for the comments.
Cheers!  Smile
Pep from Pepus Estudi
Cakewalk by Bandlab
Very cool Mix! Smile I´ve also mixed this song (was a lot of fun). I really love your additional acoustic guitar. Can you send it to me?  Tongue Tongue
(16-05-2021, 04:50 PM)Mix_Mani Wrote: Very cool Mix! Smile I´ve also mixed this song (was a lot of fun). I really love your additional acoustic guitar. Can you send it to me?  Tongue Tongue
Hey dude,
thanks for your comment!
Cheers!
Pep from Pepus Estudi
Cakewalk by Bandlab
Nice Drums!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin