Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encanto Tropical - Monsieur Periné (maravenac / Mix and Master)
mix and master for me. 
i hope like it. greets from Chile!

.mp3    Encanto Tropical MASTER (maravenac).mp3 --  (Download: 5.68 MB)

Hi!

Nice mix, and nicely balanced. Really liking the dynamics and the stereo interplay of the guitars. Enjoyed the listen.

Couple of VERY minor things - the sub bass (50Hzish) might possibly be a little on the hot side just around the 2:25 mark, but it's not by much at all, and is not at all a big deal. Initially I thought the vocal might need just a little more low mids for me, but saying that, it does fit in to the rest of the mix very well. Sorry, I'm being far too picky really.

Yeah good job!

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(02-02-2021, 09:30 PM)mikej Wrote: Hi!

Nice mix, and nicely balanced.  Really liking the dynamics and the stereo interplay of the guitars.  Enjoyed the listen. 

Couple of VERY minor things - the sub bass (50Hzish) might possibly be a little on the hot side just around the 2:25 mark, but it's not by much at all, and is not at all a big deal.  Initially I thought the vocal might need just a little more low mids for me, but saying that, it does fit in to the rest of the mix very well.  Sorry, I'm being far too picky really.

Yeah good job!

Cheers!
totally grateful for your words, i'll keep mixing and uploading my things here.

cheers!