Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strobe - Gone (codamix)
What a fun song to mix! Thanks Strobe!

Threw on a basic master but my listening environment is not as good as I'd like.

Thank You For Listening

.mp3    Strobe - Gone (codamixmaster).mp3 --  (Download: 6.25 MB)

I really enjoy your mix, man. very interesting. The vocal in the beginning caught my attention. I especially like the way you handled the bass-synth; I love those cracking on the top end. I think that's the way a bass-synth should sound, imo. You lose some of the sub but I still like it. The choruses sound really nice and did not lose any momentum.Good job! Cheers!
(18-01-2021, 10:52 PM)SonicTramp Wrote: I really enjoy your mix, man. very interesting. The vocal in the beginning caught my attention. I especially like the way you handled the bass-synth; I love those cracking on the top end. I think that's the way a bass-synth should sound, imo. You lose some of the sub but I still like it. The choruses sound really nice and did not lose any momentum.Good job! Cheers!
Thanks so much for listening and for the feedback! Great ears, I added some tube sat on the bass.
(22-01-2021, 01:29 AM)coda Wrote:
(18-01-2021, 10:52 PM)SonicTramp Wrote: I really enjoy your mix, man. very interesting. The vocal in the beginning caught my attention. I especially like the way you handled the bass-synth; I love those cracking on the top end. I think that's the way a bass-synth should sound, imo. You lose some of the sub but I still like it. The choruses sound really nice and did not lose any momentum.Good job! Cheers!
Thanks so much for listening and for the feedback! Great ears, I added some tube sat on the bass.
* Good move. I put one on mine too but it just doesn't do it, not as nice as yours. I'll figure it out soon enough Wink.