Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaf - Wicked (Hein-Ivan Mix)
My try on this good song. Hope you like it!

V2 some changes!

.mp3    Leaf - Wicked.mp3 --  (Download: 7.25 MB)

.mp3    Leaf - Wicked V2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.25 MB)

Nice and warm. Good mix bass and drums are sitting together nicely. Would have been good to have a little more drama built into the mix ie: bigger choruses and fader rides between sections. All in all another good mix from you mate.
Luke Percy,
Sydney Australia
https://www.lapaudio.com/
(09-01-2021, 05:09 AM)lukepercy Wrote: Nice and warm. Good mix bass and drums are sitting together nicely. Would have been good to have a little more drama built into the mix ie: bigger choruses and fader rides between sections. All in all another good mix from you mate.
Hi lukepercy! Many thanks mate for your comments. Yes, I will do another mix later on. Cheers!
Hi heinim! Very nice mix. Clear and smooth. Nice balance. Good Job!
(12-02-2021, 01:49 PM)mike84 Wrote: Hi heinim! Very nice mix. Clear and smooth. Nice balance. Good Job!
Hi mike84! Thanks for the comments. Cheers!
bass is overpowering the rest of the mix in my opinion. other than that this is great. good mix!
(13-02-2021, 07:51 AM)Shul Wrote: bass is overpowering the rest of the mix in my opinion. other than that this is great. good mix!
Hi Shul! Thanks for the comments. I'm in the progress of re-mixing this so I 'll post a new mix later on. Cheers!
New version V2 some changes!