Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
About This Multitrack
Glad this stuff helps! I've not had the time to do many of these recently, but hopefully I'll be able to get back to them again.

(01-10-2013, 11:57 PM)Voelund Wrote: I have a question: are the guitar tracks supplied with the download treated with melodyne, as you describe you did on the mix. I were pulling my hair where that chorus like thing came from, soloing the 2 micĀ“d acoustic guitar tracks. I got really confused as it wasnt present all the time and that would be an explanation.

I'll have a listen. <Mike goes to have a listen...> Ah! I see what you mean. I think it is the Melodyned track, and I can tell you why it's in there. Although I normally put things in raw, I Melodyned the part before doing some timing edits, and so couldn't revert the Melodyne processing later on when I stripped out all the processing without also reverting the timing edits, and that would have meant that various additional parts I edited together wouldn't have been able to be included, because they'd not have sync'ed. I seem to remember deciding to keep the edited timing, rather than uploading the completely raw tracks therefore in this case. This is pretty rare, though -- it's only with a few of the Mix Rescue projects that I've uploaded edited files, just because some of the arrangements didn't function properly without the edits. Hope that makes sense!

Messages In This Thread
About This Multitrack - by Mike Senior - 08-05-2012, 11:57 AM
RE: About This Multitrack - by Voelund - 01-10-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: About This Multitrack - by Mike Senior - 02-10-2013, 06:53 AM
RE: About This Multitrack - by Voelund - 02-10-2013, 08:46 AM