Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedaling Prince Mix: James May - Don't Let Go
When I finished my first rough mix of this I felt it was missing something. After listening to it a couple of times i knew: this was going to be one of those rare projects where I'll want to use much bigger reverbs than I usually do. Once I did, this thing just became magical. Angel

Normally, my approach to reverbs usually uses a combination of effects applied to individual tracks and sends to a master effect. On this project, I decided to dispense entirely with track-specific effects and send everything to the same master reverb; the only difference is how much of that master reverb each track is using. No tracks were left dry; all tracks used that reverb, even if only subtly. I also used quite a bit more reverb on the vocals than I usually do, and the reverb effect itself has a much bigger, open, airy feel than reverbs I usually use.

I think it turned out rather well. Smile Anyone have any comments or suggestions?

.m4a    133 Don\'t Let Go 1.m4a --  (Download: 9.4 MB)

John A. Ardelli
Pedaling Prince Pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/PedalingPrince

Messages In This Thread
Pedaling Prince Mix: James May - Don't Let Go - by Pedaling Prince - 06-05-2014, 03:30 AM