Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James May: 'Don't Let Go' - Olli H
I think it this way. if anyone is participating in this forum, he/she is saying in public: "I'm not pro, I'm not good enough, please help me to learn more". As we won't be able to get comments from reals pensados nor maseratis, the only choice is that we try to comment each other's mixes as honestly as possible. And those who are able to give better comments are gems of this forum.

I think you both belong to these gems. And there's not too many of them. Unfortunately.

Let's forget the past and all our interpretations of it. Let's concentrate on musical issues in this forum. Also in future I want to hear hard critic, I want to hear praises. I want to hear good arguments. You both are very good at listening and giving feedback with real arguments.

Sometimes the one with good arguments maybe in wrong, sometimes the one with bad arguments is in right. But when? I don't know. And it doesn't matter, as long as we are learning and we are willing to test and challenge our own taste and preferences.

So let's debate, let's debate hard. But only about music. And let us not take anything personally. If something feels as - or is - personal attack, let's just ignore it.
The moment I take something too personally, I consider my self as a loser.

Sorry for my bad english, it's very difficult for me to express the nuances I try to say.

Now I have to concentrate to make something for that Pensado competition. Time is running out...

Messages In This Thread
James May: 'Don't Let Go' - Olli H - by Olli H - 02-05-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: James May: 'Don't Let Go' - Olli H - by EKN - 02-05-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: James May: 'Don't Let Go' - Olli H - by pauli - 03-05-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: James May: 'Don't Let Go' - Olli H - by pauli - 07-05-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: James May: 'Don't Let Go' - Olli H - by pauli - 07-05-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: James May: 'Don't Let Go' - Olli H - by Olli H - 09-05-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: James May: 'Don't Let Go' - Olli H - by pauli - 12-05-2014, 12:31 PM