Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MEW MIX.Triviul Angelsaint
Glad you've not tried to smooth off the edges of the reedy-sounding string recordings too much here. Not a bad idea to feature the sequenced synth more in the choruses as well, as the preview mix is a probably a bit too stark in this respect.

I initially wondered whether the kick might be too pillowy, but you convinced me it was right by the time the first chorus hit -- it's not what I'd have chosen, but I think it works in its own right nonetheless.

I wonder whether you might have missed a few tricks in terms of vocal effects. I heard the odd delay spin, but it wasn't really very audible, and I there's plenty of space for more obvious sounds here I reckon.

The backing vocals feel a bit low in the choruses, given that they're carrying a part of the lead lyrics -- especially in mono.

The viola solo is interesting to hear without the distortion of the preview mix, but that section as a whole now feels a bit as if it's missing something. It might also be because you've chosen to balance the SFX tracks lower in general.

Nice ending too! Smile The best I've heard so far in that respect, in fact, I think.

Messages In This Thread
MEW MIX.Triviul Angelsaint - by audiostudio4 - 24-10-2012, 06:17 PM
RE: MEW MIX.Triviul Angelsaint - by Mike Senior - 14-11-2012, 02:08 PM
RE: MEW MIX.Triviul Angelsaint - by audiostudio4 - 19-11-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: MEW MIX.Triviul Angelsaint - by Juraj - 10-07-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: MEW MIX.Triviul Angelsaint - by Dorsey1430G - 02-11-2013, 07:57 AM
RE: MEW MIX.Triviul Angelsaint - by lowstring - 12-01-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: MEW MIX.Triviul Angelsaint - by Judders - 09-10-2014, 02:46 PM