Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never let you go ...the version I liked best
(17-10-2021, 12:32 AM)Omnishambles Wrote: "We" didn't make this an issue. Mikej responded to your post on and I backed him up because your post made it seem like you took it personally. "We" weren't the issue. This isn't "our" rules. It's the rules of the forum as set by the owner of the forum, Mike Senior. I'm not sure what "agreement" was come to. This really isn't a big deal. No one will be thinking about this in 10 years. Nor 10 hours honestly. Just keep the language clean. That applies to all of us. It's not hard.
Thanks.
*And you sided with him on what I said is inappropriate? Be honest and tell me that whoever reads my post will foam at the mouth bc of the word. And now you tell me to use "clean" language for an audience that you yourself don't know anything about. Anything else? how about clean thoughts? (1984). You strip the meaning of the word until it means nothing anymore. So is it ok if I use clean words to insult someone? Form over functions? And you yourself never utter such words? We have a word for it: hypocrite. There! it's a nice word for you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Never let you go ...the version I liked best - by SonicTramp - 17-10-2021, 01:00 AM