Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian C Cai Fei Hong: 'Never Let You Go'
(29-09-2021, 10:06 AM)Lucas Alber Wrote:
(29-09-2021, 09:55 AM)Ys Man Wrote: Because at different volumes things sound different you are miles away from what a mastering engineer needs in terms of headroom and clipping, plus they need a balanced mix gain is easily dealt with as long as theres no clipping.

Just listened to the master version and yes the drop volume change is alot smoother there and now the low end is sounding great if im honest but everything in the background is lost a bit , it could be as simple as bringing the faders up for the background if they sit well

I am not quite sure what you mean with "the background", but I think I am going to rework the song with fresh ears tomorrow.
Everything that isnt part of the bass basically, except the guitars later on they are fine, but all the atmospheric synths et all, they sound muddy but could just be buried by the volume of the bass as there is room for them to come up it shouldnt be a problem. But cutting below 20hz might help aswell theres a fair bit going on there

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brian C Cai Fei Hong: 'Never Let You Go' - by Y's Man - 29-09-2021, 10:22 AM