Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Never let You Go' - [Andrey Benassi Mix]
Hi, i like the vibe, the vocals I feel OK in my monitoring system and they have some ambient with a delay, is for you or the producer to decide what is too much, of course, if you put a delay or reverb and the effect is too much that distract the listener, that's no good.

I can hear a distortion on the Limiter on the bar 26 guessing this song tempo is 76 bpm or the minute 1:02.I think is the track #46, i had to chop that part because of that.
I'm guessing the producer intention on the Chorus is making the main Synth the track #42, and the rest is all layers. For me, the track #40 with the Synth String sounds is good in solo, but with the whole mix, that layer tends to mud the track #42. I repeat, that is if the producer intention is to use the track #42 as the main Synth and the others as layers, if that's true, you can try an EQ with a band pass on the track #40 to get rid of the low mids that muds the track #42.

Good Mix

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Never let You Go' - [Andrey Benassi Mix] - by Leonnyxx - 18-09-2021, 07:02 PM