Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedaling Prince Mix: APZX - Amalgamize
Just discovered that APZX is a member here. Whenever I discover that an artist is keeping an eye on their work here I like to post whatever I have by that artist; my philosophy is that no one is better qualified to judge my mixes than the artists that created the multitracks. Wink

With that in mind, here's my mix of "Amalgamize" for APZX (and everyone else Wink) to peruse. FYI, I no longer have the original projects so while I welcome your input on what I could have done differently I won't be able to implement your suggestions. Sorry about that; I have limited storage space so I deleted a lot of my projects, particularly of any mixes which I was already satisfied with. Blush

What I really like about APZX's work is their synth sounds are so reminiscent of the Sound Interface Device (SID) chip sound in the old Commodore 64; I used to love that sound growing up. Every time I listen to one of their works it brings back a wave of nostalgia for me. Cool

.m4a    27 Amalgamize 2.m4a --  (Download: 17.53 MB)

John A. Ardelli
Pedaling Prince Pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/PedalingPrince

Messages In This Thread
Pedaling Prince Mix: APZX - Amalgamize - by Pedaling Prince - 10-02-2014, 06:06 PM