Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Four Graham - 1ws Mix
Hey guys, this is kind of emotional for me. I'm going to upload two versions and, honestly, I feel like I've come so far since I first started. To tell you the truth, I mixed this song 5 years ago but got so frustrated because I didn't think that I could make it sound like I wanted it to. I had a clear vision in my head, but it just wasn't working out. So after days of tackling it, on April 30th, 2016, I decided to shelve the project and move on to something else. And then again, and again, and so on, until now. It's been half a decade since I first tried to mix this song, and I really want everyone (who gives a hoot) to hear how much different it was back then after I gave up, compared to how it is today after sitting with it for maybe an hour and a half, just enjoying myself with this song that at this point means so much to me. 

To me, I hear a huge difference. A difference of 5 years of learning and passion for doing this. If you don't like my take on the track, that's totally fine. But at least I can finally say that it's the way I've always wanted it to be in my head. No stream for this one, and I'm honestly glad I didn't stream it. I'm way too emotional to be talking to a crowd and mixing this track. It's been a personal goal of mine for a long time, and now I finally feel happy with it.

Criticisms still welcome, of course Wink
First one I did is called "PHILS MIX". The one I did today is called "1ws 2021 Mix".

.mp3    Nova-One Studio - Four Graham PHILS MIX.mp3 --  (Download: 6.38 MB)

.mp3    Nova-One Studio - Four Graham - 1ws 2021 Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 6.38 MB)

Messages In This Thread
Four Graham - 1ws Mix - by aftercutrecords - 29-05-2021, 04:34 AM
RE: Four Graham - 1ws Mix - by mikej - 21-06-2021, 01:23 AM