Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Again with another free mix!
(31-05-2021, 01:52 AM)aftercutrecords Wrote: Hey man! I like this track though I do believe there's some conflict or buildup around 70 to 90hz between the bass and kick. The leads are very very nice sounding, I'd just bring them up a little bit and maybe add some more delay / verb. The vocals sound like you knew what you were doing! I prefer drums a little roomier but I like what you did with them so I can't complain about that Wink
Thanks for the kind words man!!! Updated the mix with the low-end problem. Mixing on headphones here so sometimes i do get carried away by the lack o lows in my specific model (AKG K240). About the drum ambience: i also love big drum room sounds, but since there was a lot of fast parts like double kick and blast beats, i decided to keep it off a little bit. TBH, the OH & Room tracks were pretty high on the bleed side, so i think it was harder to contain the ambience than to add it hahaha! Anyhow, i really wanted to do something about the snare, but at this point i think it would just make it worse. If ya got any ideas, i'd be happy to test them out!!!!
Peppermark

if it sounds good, do it bruh

Messages In This Thread
Again with another free mix! - by Peppermark - 28-05-2021, 08:04 PM
RE: Again with another free mix! - by js32shred - 31-05-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Again with another free mix! - by Peppermark - 31-05-2021, 05:57 PM
RE: Again with another free mix! - by Peppermark - 31-05-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: Again with another free mix! - by Shul - 05-06-2021, 05:55 AM