Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Ride - Deny Control 1ws Mix
Hello everyone! Smile Pleasure to be doing another Dark Ride mix. Now I know that the list of things we had to do for this one was PARTICULARLY specific. I can't say for sure that I did all of them. But I am fairly certain that I'm happy with how it turned out this time. At least, in headphones Wink So if you guys want me to adjust anything, I might do some tweaking based on what your responses are. But out on my monitors, of course. It can be difficult to use them while streaming though, so for now you're stuck with my headphone mix Tongue 
Please let me know what you think! I went for a unique opening this time, and a fairly unique mixing style. I tried to keep in line with the vision for the track while also making it as punchy and aggressive as possible. "In your face" has been tossed around a couple times, so I tried for that.

Here's the link to my stream, for anyone who's curious about how or why I did certain things. Not everything I do makes sense, but I try to explain why I WANT to do them. 
Thank you for your responses, and I look forward to reading them Smile  And yes, all distortions are intentional Wink

.mp3    Dark Ride - Deny Control - Master 1.mp3 --  (Download: 9.14 MB)

Messages In This Thread
Dark Ride - Deny Control 1ws Mix - by aftercutrecords - 23-05-2021, 04:26 AM
RE: Dark Ride - Deny Control 1ws Mix - by Blitzzz - 23-05-2021, 12:02 PM
RE: Dark Ride - Deny Control 1ws Mix - by mikej - 07-06-2021, 07:51 PM