Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Elephant Mix/Master by Woodbird
(01-04-2021, 07:29 PM)woodbird Wrote: Hi Roy, Many thanks for the valuable inputs. Regaridng file format, I first tried wav but it didn't accept it so I tried with mp3. If you have a hint what formats are accepted by the platform, please let me know. Will now try to apply your inputs. Thanks again. Cheers Christian
PS: I'm from the German speaking part of Switzerland, so my French is really bad :-).
Sorry. I guessed wrong regarding the language. I should have realized. I don't know why at the time I though "Elfant" was french. In retrospect I know it isn't. Anyway, willkommen

It wasn't so much the file format I (believed) I was hearing but maybe the quality/settings of the mp3. That's really the format to use on the site and it's best to use the highest quality version/conversion and all that to encode it. Maybe you did and my hearing's going. It's possible.

Here's a link that discusses what and how to upload. https://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/misc...help&hid=9
Apparently, you can use Wavs but only in the mastering section of the forums. That said I'd say stick to 320k mp3. That's seems to be the most universal.

Messages In This Thread
The Elephant Mix/Master by Woodbird - by woodbird - 31-03-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: The Elephant Mix/Master by Woodbird - by Roy - 31-03-2021, 09:55 PM
RE: The Elephant Mix/Master by Woodbird - by Roy - 02-04-2021, 03:25 PM