Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Geometría Chicken - Tubos De Cristal [Andrey Benassi Mix]
Hello guys, I work as mixing engineer, would be great to know your toughts.
Don't be rude, just let's talk about mixing and music!

Well, this song was kinda hard to mix I have to admit, doesnt feels right to me yet but I have admit some limitations related to experience with my personal taste in mixing vs what the songs needs, to me, sounds like doesnt fit but sounds okay. 

Tbh, I don't know exactly if it was due to my limitation, my style or simply because the song didn't suit me.
I tend to have a cleaner approach in the mix due to the jobs I have taken, they need this, so jobs that need more of organic, indie or vintage vibe I end up having a little difficulty in adapting, but I'm here to improve this, let me know what you think?

If you wanna my feedback in your mix, just comment here if you want to, I will be trying to give feedback to anyone who is interested. 

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbxp_K7h...e=youtu.be

.mp3    Geometria Chicken - Tudos De Cristal ANDREY BENASSI MIX V2.mp3 --  (Download: 11.73 MB)

You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]

Messages In This Thread
Geometría Chicken - Tubos De Cristal [Andrey Benassi Mix] - by andreybenassi - 01-03-2021, 06:30 PM