Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Amy Helm & Handsome Strangers [Andrey Benassi Mix]
(23-02-2021, 09:26 PM)SonicTramp Wrote: No, man. You labeled yourself "pro" while I did not. That's self elevation if there ever was one. I don't care if you like my mix or not. That's not why I am here. I have a girlfriend. She showers me enough with her compliments. Just don't think of us, or me, like we're idiots, like we don't know any better. Some of us do. I, for one, know something about mixing. Here is my advice: when listen to mixes, judge how skillful the guy behind it accordingly. They don't get to this level by knowing nothing, you know. And after listening to my mix you still think that I am an absolute beginner. See man, I would say that's ad hominem (Latin, means personal attack) or, at the very least, a low blow. You need, first, a good attitude (try not to wave your "dong" around, especially not here) and second, listening skill. But work on the attitude first though.
You've said, in your post, that was your first mix.

Professional : Engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as a pastime.
You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amy Helm & Handsome Strangers [Pro Mixer] - by andreybenassi - 23-02-2021, 09:44 PM