Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skyeez And The Whiteflies - Bananna Split
(02-10-2020, 07:27 PM)RoyM Wrote: It feels a little thick around the 200 hz range but balances out more when the chorus comes in. It feels a little gritty/washy but I think that might be a matter of taste. The bridge toms feel a little loud. Overall it works. It definitely has a 'vibe' and that works for this song.
Oh yeah, its definitely in the gritty range, I don't think there is a single track without some sort of distortion/saturation on it and many with more one and a little on the master buss. The chorus guitars are going thru 2 different high gain amp sims along with the original tracks so they are almost pure distortion. 

It kind of reflects my mood after watching the US presidential debate this week.  Huh

The 200 issue is probably because I chose to distort the low end on the bass instead of just mids. It can get muddy but when I undid it I missed it so I left it in, probably also due to debate hangover.
--------
Opinions are like Farts, everyone else's stinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Skyeez And The Whiteflies - Bananna Split - by DctrRoss - 02-10-2020, 07:49 PM