Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human Radio - You & Me & The Radio [Mix & Master]
Really appreciate you taking the time to come back to me on this! This is the whole reason why I posted my mix up, so don't worry your feedback is SUPER helpful and in no way am I shying away from it.

The vocal tone change was something I was battling throughout, trying some dynamic EQ to make those changes less apparent - but genuinely didn't think to split the vocal into separates for Verse and Chorus - I'll definitely take that tip onboard. 

I've realised more recently when listening back to previous work that I've done, I do tend to make fairly dry mixes, so I'm glad that you've highlighted that too. Again something for me to think about next time.

If memory serves me well I think I did push some 400Hz on the mixbus with the Slate CS-EQ (love that module)... dare I say that could be the source of low-mid build up you are referring to.

I think overall your comments have highlighted I just need to add some character, maybe some earcandy, and just put my stamp on this thing!
Just out of interest can I ask how you were listening to my mixes? I'm currently on my home setup, which I'm still getting adjusted to.

Cheers  Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Human Radio - You & Me & The Radio [Mix & Master] - by alexjeffriesproducer - 16-06-2020, 06:18 PM