Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretty Saro: 'Carolina In The Pines'
(25-08-2019, 08:02 AM)duet4one Wrote: I had a comment on my mix that it was lacking in the center - and correctly so.
Since I was running out of instruments to put there, I thought the main vocals in center would be the way to go.
Now I did listen to your mix and it confirmed my idea.
The Problem was, at that time, you had not "revealed" how you did it.
Now that I read how you did it, I can say similar direction - but still different.
However I was not to trying to copy you! .. if you think I did, take it as a compliment.
If you care to listen to what I did and give me your thoughts - I would appreciate.
Bear i mind I am mixing on headphones (not by choice but circumstances) and I am still trying to get used to it. ( so my panning or other might not be like it should be) But as long I am on the right track and make progress I am OK.

Thank you
Thank you for having a listen ,sharing Ideas inspiring each other with feedback and mixes is what I love about this forum ,There is nothing wrong mixing on headphones I also mix on headphones with a cool free crosstalk pluginn and do check on monitors ,grot box ,car etc , I will have a listen to your mix !

Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Messages In This Thread
Pretty Saro: 'Carolina In The Pines' - by thedon - 24-08-2019, 10:09 AM
RE: Pretty Saro: 'Carolina In The Pines' - by thedon - 25-08-2019, 09:52 AM