Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountaineering Club's 'Mallory' (EquilibriumMIX)
(26-05-2019, 05:26 PM)Equilibrium Wrote: From the beginning, I've been too into the little things in this mix. The result was fatigue and I stopped noticing some details. When I noticed it, I had to stop working on the mix and put it here.

Thank you so much for your auditions and advice. I will try to avoid old mistakes in the future.

I know that feeling well, too.

I find that taking regular breaks, even short ones, can make a big difference to my focus and concentration, even creativity, and boost my productivity rate. Maybe set an alarm clock to force yourself to take a break, say every 20 minutes or at a pace to suit your attention needs. Time can fly by without realising it and before you know it, we can end up suddenly feeling exhausted.

Hope it helps Wink

"Nearly half of all teenagers and young adults (12-35 years old) in middle- and high-income countries are exposed to unsafe levels of sound from the use of personal  audio  devices": https://tinyurl.com/6xeeahc5 Read my bio.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mountaineering Club's 'Mallory' (EquilibriumMIX) - by Monk - 26-05-2019, 09:35 PM