Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Chicago's Finest: 'my own'
Hey guys! thank you for the advice! I've made a few changes, so I hope I've solved the problems or at least, I'm closer to get them solved!

By the way, in the chorus I've added some panning automation so I can leave the impression that the guy is moving from one side to the other on stage Big Grin who has ever seen a rapper standing still??

@Olli: I've changed the voices EQ. This time I think it was not my headphone's fault, but my own fault. As I said in my post, I have never mixed this genre before and the little experience I have is with singing voices and not raps. I have Izotope Nectar plugin and I checked that there was a preset for hip-hop and rap. I saw there a strange EQ setting but I guessed that it was ok for this genre. I decided to only change a little bit and that was all. Obviously, it was not right!

@Don Perignon: now the claps have been centered and they're no longer distracting but stimulating hehehehe (I really do hope so!!!). Thank you for letting us mix your song. It's quite good to have the chance to mix different styles and genres because that makes us learn and learn. I still have a lot of things to learn, but I think I'm approaching a good level in my opinion considering than one year ago, I had no idea what this mixing stuff was all about!!

.mp3    Little Chicago\'s finest - My own.mp3 --  (Download: 8.63 MB)

mixing since April 2013

Messages In This Thread
RE: Little Chicago's Finest: 'my own' - by Olli H - 12-10-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Little Chicago's Finest: 'my own' - by juanjose1967 - 13-10-2013, 10:01 AM
RE: Little Chicago's Finest: 'my own' - by thedon - 14-10-2013, 07:42 AM
RE: Little Chicago's Finest: 'my own' - by Olli H - 14-10-2013, 02:54 PM
RE: Little Chicago's Finest: 'my own' - by Olli H - 14-10-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Little Chicago's Finest: 'my own' - by manuke - 28-10-2013, 02:42 AM