Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bill Chudziak: 'Children Of No-one' Jacques mix
Couple o things come to mind after the listen.First i really like what you did to the sound effects in the intro, theres a bird lik sound I havent heard before, whether you created that or emphasized it, clever move !
I think the guitar parts in intro are a bit confusin when they play together, you give them the same delay and thus they are tied together instead of separated by diffrent effects.
When the band hits the sound becomes very bright and a bit thin, maybe hicuttin too high and hard ..., and the vox is a good bit too loud for my taste. When the guitarsolo hits it could be louder.

All in all I think the mix is god, just some levels I dont agree with, and a lack of bas/warmth and some hi frequency energy boost that could come from masterin ?

Solution could be turnin vox down, automatin guitarsolo bit up, lookin into delay for introguitars, separate them.
And lettin more lowend through.

Hope I make sense Big Grin

Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill Chudziak: 'Children Of No-one' Jacques mix - by Voelund - 13-10-2013, 02:03 PM