Poll: be honest!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I think it sound to simple
50.00%
1 50.00%
I think it sounds like garbage
0%
0 0%
I think i need some mor reverb
0%
0 0%
I think it is sounding to dry
50.00%
1 50.00%
WHAT THE HELL?! You did a great job!
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first mix on this forum (TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!)
hey people!

I am jeroen and im 24 years old and im living in The Netherlands, i did folllow a education for Producer/Soundengineer and i am making music everyday by myself!

now i really want to know what you guys think of my mix of the song. i did run the stems straight into the SSL Channel and i think me an my friend SSL did a pretty nice job!

i did take some vocals out of the song because in my opinion the song sounded to forced with all this stack off vocals on each other. I think my version with less vocals in it sound more mature and also more sweet in a certain way, I alsof panned the vocals and set on one of them a litlle bit distortion to still give it that Skaterboy sound but made it not to heavy.

i hope you all enjoy my version and let me know what you think about it, Tips are Always welcome! Angel

ooww before i forget, I also did upload a mastered version i made, becaus i wanted to show you guys how it will sound when it was ready for a release!

have a great night im going to grab a beer after all this hard workCoolTongue

.mp3    AlJames - Schoolboy fasination (MIX).mp3 --  (Download: 7.65 MB)

.mp3    AlJames - Schoolboy fasination (MASTER).mp3 --  (Download: 7.65 MB)

Messages In This Thread
My first mix on this forum (TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!) - by JeexMuzik - 12-05-2019, 11:50 PM