Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I want - Voelund
Its becomin quite a habit, I moved some little things around that changed the verses a lot. I didnt like the them, but loved the sounds and the feel, just thought it could be better in the verses, so I killed some parts and moved one dramatic keyboard part to emphasis the lyrics and give the music a little more dynamic. Evrythin were quite well recorded and I didnt do much, gave guitar and keys their own boost in frequencies, had a little distortion bus goin to make things bigger in the chorus, automated a verb from snare to make even more drama :-)
I like how it turned out, tell me what you think I missed or what you think I did wrong, misinterpret the musical or tonal intentioins. And if you like it give it some rating Smile
Another habit is doin the Xabix trick, stretchin and finetunin copied overdubs. I dubbed the band choruses, and they sounded weird together, but given the treatment they sounded better :-)
Also I copied a certain phrase in keyboard part, pretty hard to play, and it seem he played it live, second time around were good, the rest soso, so I copied the 2nd part, dont you love digital, if not for else then for the ease of copien parts...

ATTENTION: New and better mix (I think that) below

.mp3    What i want 02 - lim.mp3 --  (Download: 5.34 MB)

Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order

Messages In This Thread
What I want - Voelund - by Voelund - 17-09-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: What I want - Voelund - by Voelund - 18-09-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: What I want - Voelund - by thedon - 19-09-2013, 08:34 AM
RE: What I want - Voelund - by Voelund - 19-09-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: What I want - Voelund - by Voelund - 19-09-2013, 08:31 PM