Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mustafa Monked
The first draft left me feeling a little between a rock and a hard place. There were some timing problems, most I attended to. Loop1 for example, was one of the biggest culprists that messed with my anticipators and that old Mr Expectation. During the original intro it hit 5 times, and that's an odd number. Later on it hit for 6, which again is a non-musical cue here. Most I'd already fixed in my vision, now they are all done in the v2.

I've cut 8 bars, made the intro more musically cohesive with the main verses and theme, making the most of the guitar part. I like the transition much better than my first throw and comes in with determination after 8 bars of the filter build which for me made it more interesting and compelling.

This is a shorter delivery, but musically it moves rather than kind of hovering in places.

Many mods. Smile

Awesome project to have a play about with. Thanks to the artist for the opportunity.

.mp3    Mustafa-Monked_8barcut.mp3 --  (Download: 5.84 MB)

"Nearly half of all teenagers and young adults (12-35 years old) in middle- and high-income countries are exposed to unsafe levels of sound from the use of personal  audio  devices": https://tinyurl.com/6xeeahc5 Read my bio.

Messages In This Thread
Mustafa Monked - by Monk - 14-11-2018, 02:30 PM
RE: Mustafa Monked - by Dangerous - 15-11-2018, 12:24 PM
RE: Mustafa Monked - by Monk - 20-11-2018, 03:01 PM
RE: Mustafa Monked - by Monk - 20-11-2018, 03:14 PM