Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls Under Glass - 'We Feel Alright'
you've done alright by taking part in the forum. The easy way is just to mix the songs for yourself but.... if you don't know what your mistakes are, you will never get to learn! I remember thinking 'how good my mix is' when I started mixing. Of course, they were good in comparison with the original sound of all the tracks without any processing but they were awful when listening to other guys' mixes.

I know it is tough to hear criticism from other people especially when you've been working so hard on something, but I took it as it is: a way to learn. So if you are prepared to hear all kinds of comments to your mixes, then it is not that difficult. Some people don't say things in a nice way, but I always try to get the message and learn from what he's trying to tell me.

That's my point of view Smile

By the way, I watched some of your videos when you started posting here. I think that you can get very far if you go on with your projects, plans and dreams Smile
mixing since April 2013

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girls Under Glass - 'We Feel Alright' - by juanjose1967 - 22-04-2014, 07:56 AM