Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cryonicPAX 'Another Way' MikeGoPro 30min Mix
(08-02-2018, 10:49 AM)cryonicPAX Wrote: Well, i've used 10 reverbs & delays in this production.
If you would take the vocals into a reverb with a long tail too, you would be very close to the original mix (which isn't perfect at all). You got a nice attack on the drums, but it feels to much. There is no decay/release in the snare left, sounds more like clicks, and the drums are to loud in my opinion (maybe 4-5db).

Greetings

Hey cryonicPAX,

Thanks for taking a listen and commenting. I plan to revise this mix so thanks for the pointers. I'll have to take a listen with your critique in mind. What song do you think would be a good reference by the way? As for the snare tracks one of them had a weird ring to it so I shortened the release instead of an eq cut, but I might have overdone it to be honest.Big Grin I'm now trying to mix more instinctively, without second guessing everything, because those mixes seem to be more on target in a lot less time.

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cryonicPAX 'Another Way' MikeGoPro 30min Mix - by MikeGoPro - 08-02-2018, 02:12 PM