Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hollow Ground - Left Blind - What a B*tch Track
Hi Guys,

This is my first post and would like to say hello to all members. I stumbled across this site (and resource) and have been blown away by the availability of tracks for us all to use and the get feedback :-) (hopefully I will be able to go though and mix more songs down the road too)

Well here's my 2 pence... It reminded me of an old school Sepultura style track so I tried to keep a similar feel. Even though it was a problematic track and the drums to be honest were badly recorded I tried to keep it as natural as possible. I compressed the sh*t out of the drums but tried to keep everything else a bit softer (if that can be a term used in this track)

I use protools 10 with a bunch of stock plugins, I have the duende channel strip and bus comp. for GTRS i used Amplitube with a 5150 style amp on the right side and some random free Marshall style amp on the left (if interested i can go in the project and and find the exact name). Mixed on headphones as the little one will have nightmares if i play loud on speakers lol . unfortunately i have no hardware gadgets but its on the list for the near future.

enough waffle from me.. have a listen and let me know what you think.

Pleasure to meet you all :-)

.mp3    HollowGround_LeftBlind_Mix_1.mp3 --  (Download: 2.4 MB)

Messages In This Thread
Hollow Ground - Left Blind - What a B*tch Track - by JPD#1 - 14-10-2017, 12:19 AM