Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love this song :)
I used to make music that sounded a lot like this back in the 90s Smile So I'm really in love with this song.

Unfortunately I worked with equipment that wasn't as good as the stuff this song is obviously recorded on, so I could never save my own tracks in term of sound-quality.

So with this track I tried to do what I would have liked to do to my own old music (Times have changed in those 20-30 years. Technology is so different now)

Anyway, I aimed for a dry and tight sound on this track.
I don't know what the song is about, as I don't understand Italian, but the song just sounds great to me and I hope my mix-version here carries that over Smile

Lovely track Smile
(I'm sure this band is cool, they sound like it, so getting to work with this song was great. Thanks guys Smile )

Technically I just want to add that I used a plugin of my own design, to balance the kick's wave-form, which I found only used about 2/3 of the full wave-space (It only peaked into one side, which I straightened out so it peaks equally to both sides)
The plugin "Otto" does that. Maybe somebody is interested in such a plugin. In that case you can find it here: https://jelstudio.dk/JELSTUDIO_software.html

.mp3    Cunegonda - \'Guerra Alla Frontiera - JELmix.mp3 --  (Download: 7.08 MB)

Messages In This Thread
Love this song :) - by JEL - 01-07-2017, 04:34 AM
RE: Love this song :) - by Lammy - 03-07-2017, 10:58 PM
RE: Love this song :) - by JEL - 04-07-2017, 03:14 AM
RE: Love this song :) - by Rob Sidhe - 17-09-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: Love this song :) - by JEL - 18-09-2017, 06:35 AM
RE: Love this song :) - by Rob Sidhe - 18-09-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: Love this song :) - by JEL - 19-09-2017, 01:12 PM