Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Mallory
It was the possibility of creating interesting environments for the instruments in this piece which attracted me to it. After listening to the mixes previous to my post, it appears I have a lot still to learn on automation and electronic music mixing. Be that as it may, this is my first attempt with this genre. I' appreciate feedback.

About Mix 2

Well I dove right into this with Mix 2 below, and some of it I really like and some of it is somewhat questionable. I was pretty much exploring tonality and space but the focus kept shifting. At some point you've got to say, done! So, done it is (for this go-rouind) and after your suggestions and comments. So thanks in advance for listening and commenting.

If anyone is interested in the vocal effect chain, let me know and I will try to esplain.

One more note: This site sucks the volume out of my content so please turn it up to immersion level on speakers.

About Mix 3

Tried for better definition of all parts after a deeper exam of parts and a significant change in gain structure to boost power.

.mp3    The Mountaineering Club - Mallory - Mix 3.mp3 --  (Download: 9.11 MB)

.mp3    The Mountaineering Club - Mallory.mp3 --  (Download: 9.11 MB)

.mp3    The Mountaineering Club - Mallory - Mix 2.mp3 --  (Download: 9.06 MB)

PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]

Messages In This Thread
My Mallory - by Mixinthecloud - 08-11-2016, 02:13 PM
RE: My Mallory - by Roy - 08-11-2016, 02:58 PM
RE: My Mallory - by Mixinthecloud - 08-11-2016, 03:48 PM
RE: My Mallory - by Roy - 08-11-2016, 03:52 PM
RE: My Mallory - by Mixinthecloud - 08-11-2016, 04:06 PM