Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human Radio - You And Me And The Radio (M&F)
Picked up Waves NX today and was eager to test it out, so I picked this song to mix through it. Normally I would do a mastering pass before posting but I am very happy with my results from NX I am posting the mix pass only. I highly recommend Waves NX for people who use headphones in their process.. I used my HD650s with NX then did real room review on HS7.

This mix is a general version to evaluate my results from using NX, it will be used from now on with everything I mix Smile

Update: This was one of the songs I tried out SSL X-Saturator with and didn't like the results on this song. Also tested out LANDR with the previous version but determined it's going to be a while before an automation can replace manual mastering.. So I recalled and used my XQR mix/master process for the final version. Note: the MP3 is at an optimal level for forum playback as I realized listeners are not reviewing the 24-bit link on initial listenings.

Source file for reference, right click and "Save File As" (please use BitPerfect from the Mac App Store for iTunes for Mac for bit-to-bit intended playback).

.mp3    You Me And The Radio XQR.mp3 --  (Download: 11.05 MB)

M1 Pro MBP: is my Hattori Hanzo.

Messages In This Thread
Human Radio - You And Me And The Radio (M&F) - by Digitaldruglord - 30-01-2016, 02:49 AM