Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forkupines - Sleep By The Fire Bloom In Water
Hi there. As usual with this song the drums are the weakest part of the mix. Your kick is really tiny, maybe you leaned too much on the sampler to get the "click" of it. The snare could have a bit more attack although is nice that u didnt use as many bottom snare as almost everyone Smile.

Check the vocals as either way u can clean the track or use a gate but you can listen to noises clearly at the beggining and later there's even a cough...though u cant really listen to it with all the noise i think...But i found it there...It happened to me too, i had it on my "to do" list and i always forgot but definetly it gives a more polished image on the mix.

With the guitars...doesnt convince me much that u havent barely panned them. The fxs that you use for guitars and bass are interesting but might get a little boring eventually as might be some phasing stuff goin on there...I dont know if that was your intention....

...And i think that's all hehe Smile

Cheers

Ak3r

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forkupines - Sleep By The Fire Bloom In Water - by Ak3r - 22-10-2015, 12:08 AM