Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
our love is here to stay - acl mix1
After listening to these mixes I'm torn between the up front vocal and the darker ones.. I like the up front version because you get to hear her voice more Smile, but it also brings out some sibilance as well.. I feel like the track is overcompressed.. not sure if its the master track or on individual sounds, but it doesn't allow me to hear the beauty of the song. The bass I can definitely hear the compression on.. The track is a bit too aggressive with all the compression.. it seems to be intended as a more relaxed song. Also, with the compression I am able to hear the bleed in the other tracks a lot and they aren't exactly on timing with the others so it is a very noticeable negative effect. Take a listen to some of the other mixes.. you might get a better feel for the vibe of the song.
-MB Pro, Core i7, High Sierra
-Apollo Quad
-PT 12.8.3
-SSL X-Desk
-Neve 542, UBK Kush Electra, Pete's Place BAC 500 Compressors, DBX 165A, Eventide Omnipressor, SPL Transient Designer
-Amphion Two18
-Jim Williams Modded GFA-555
-Burl B2 Bomber ADC
-Crane Song Solaris DAC
-Sennheiser HD650

Messages In This Thread
our love is here to stay - acl mix1 - by acl - 31-05-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: our love is here to stay - acl mix1 - by iShouldBsleeping - 05-06-2015, 10:49 AM
RE: our love is here to stay - acl mix1 - by acl - 11-06-2015, 05:18 PM