Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diesel13's 'Colour Me Red' (EquilibriumMIX)
(26-05-2020, 11:56 PM)RoyM Wrote:
(26-05-2020, 08:45 PM)Equilibrium Wrote:
(20-05-2020, 04:06 PM)RoyM Wrote: I have to admit, overall it feels a bit weird. I don't know if it's the .ogg format or something else. It feels very muted and compressed and mono. I'm not sure what's intentional or not. I feel like underneath everything there might be a cool mix there. It does sound odd but if I ignore that than I have to say it feels well balanced. I like the pitch down effect at the top. (I may have done that as well...). The vocal delay might be loud. It's hard to say. I think you might have a fine mix there but it's hard to judge. Unless it's just me and it's playing back fine for others.

Hope that helps.
I uploaded the mp3 version. Has the sound changed?  Huh

Yeah. I can't comment on the mix at the moment but the mp3 definitely sounds better and more "right".

Edit: да. Хорошо. I like it. No real complaints. I like the backwards reverb. Maybe the bass guitar could be more defined. More clear. I feel it but miss the notes. But I'm asking a lot. It's a good mix.
_----------------------------------------------

I agree with you. Something I messed up in the low frequencies. For the future I will be more attentive. Thanks you.
Alexander

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diesel13's 'Colour Me Red' (EquilibriumMIX) - by Equilibrium - 11-06-2020, 03:21 PM