Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Forthcoming Turn Registered Mix
Thanks for your reply and your tips, I really appreciate that since it is my first first time mixing for a "real" project. And I didn't expect so much audio Editing, this one has been Madness to me. I'm also a great fan of metal genre, but maybe I'll give a try to other type of music since mixing has been so much attractive.
And thank you for this warm welcome Wink

Compared to your mix, it's sound pretty much narrow, and I didn't figured how you'd do that until now.
I found that reverb helps a lot (or not...) to widen some tracks, that's maybe why the bass was more stereo than the guitars. After some trials and error I've managed to give a little more space to my mix.
Imager on the master bus helps a lot too.

I've retry this whole mix by paying more attention to gain staging, and space placement of the different musical elements wince I was struggling with my mixbus output gain. Guitar parts have been hard edited also to get rid of these annoying mute noises.
I think I've got a cleaner, more understandable mix here though I'm not totally convince by the drum sound. What's your opinion?

.mp3    TheForthcomingTruth_v2_RegisteredMix.mp3 --  (Download: 14.62 MB)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Forthcoming Turn Registered Mix - by registered - 27-04-2020, 02:19 PM