Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darkride: Burning Bridges'(Analog prewiev mix )What do u think guys ?
Oh, okay. I just wanted to give you an insight about how we wanted this song to sound. After all, it is the mixer's job to bring the artist's vision to life and go after the sound they want, and with this article, I thought I could lead you in the right direction. At least that's how I approach the work of others if they ask me to mix their stuff, and I think that's also how most mixers like Randy Staub (https://urm.academy/learn-from-the-legen...ndy-staub/), Andy Sneap or Nolly work.

About your mix:

1. Where is the first half of the song? Have you made a mistake while rendering the mix?
2. The second half of the guitar solo is buried underneath the backing vocal track. Problem is: That vocal track was recorded to support and enhance the solo, not the other way around. On 99,9% of the songs that I know, a guitar solo is the star of the mix and sits right in the middle of everything, loud and clear. I guess that's not your style, bro? Smile (j/k)

Anyway, keep up the good work and stay safe!
Dirk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Darkride: Burning Bridges'(Analog prewiev mix )What do u think guys ? - by Blitzzz - 26-03-2020, 10:50 AM