Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ricardo Santiago Let The Music Fade Away mix3
(06-11-2019, 10:08 AM)Dangerous Wrote: Hey Mate,

It feels like a completely new pass. I like the clarity around the vocal with this one. there isn't that congestion that I was hearing in the first. The bass is better, but I'm still hearing some resonances through the choruses. Maybe a clash with one of the guitar parts. Not sure. If you listen to the sample track of this song, I like the tonal qualities of the bass part and how much space it seems to have within the mix. You might want to experiment with trying to do something similar. I found listening to the sample track on my phone, that the bass part held up really well. Perhaps some distortion on the bass may help as well as some high passing of some of the clashing instruments just enough to let it shine in a similar fashion. Lastly I guess, although I like the space around the vocal in the second pass I probably prefer the overall darker tone of the first mix. Anyway, what do you think? Nothing like fresh ears to reset ones perception. I hope this helps.

Dave
Cheers Dave for the time listening and giving quality feedback,iam at work at the moment but will get straight onto it later and try to seek and destroy those frequencies.
Reaper user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ricardo Santiago Let The Music Fade Away updated - by Cudjoe - 06-11-2019, 10:40 AM