Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LONG WAY HOME (one take and that's it)
It feels pretty good and has a lot of energy. I have to admit I'm not sure if it's a better mix now than if 'errors' or at least, 'inconstancies' were addressed. Especially in a song where there's some noteworthy variance in the punches. I feel like there's some expectation of credit for acting within a set of limitations, and sure, in those limitations, you've done an adequate job. That said, I want more. I'm not even sure there's more but there has been a lower bar of expectations presented and as such, I can only be left with assuming and wanting more.

Good job, considering the limitations of the experiment. But I also want more. I'm not sure you gained more. In the end it's the contrast and conflict between over analysis and passion of the moment. Reacting to momentum as opposed to over compensating. What I have learned from this is that middle ground of fighting a wave too much or letting the wave push you. This feels like the wave pushing you too much instead of finding some energy pushing against it. And no, I am sober. I just like mixing and physics. And this mix, it's pretty good, but I think it could be better.
It doesn't have to sound good. People just need to think it sounds good.

Messages In This Thread
LONG WAY HOME (one take and that's it) - by Shul - 25-10-2019, 08:16 AM
RE: LONG WAY HOME (one take and that's it) - by Roy - 25-10-2019, 09:48 PM