Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitter: Mix Jerze
I'm unable to hear the acoustic guitar other than it's unpleasant extreme upper harmonics which poke out now and again, for example during the intro, because of the over-domiant electric. The acoustic guitar is also playing lower in the register but it's notation is completely masked. Techncially, we should be able to hear all instruments clearly. Also correlated to this is the problem with the backing vocal clarity. I also can't hear the keys. Did you delete them? And what of the shakers?

Bass guitar doesn't translate over my small test speaker.

The drums sound robotic because they are programmed. Do you feel the drums could benefit here from automation, like lower in the verses, or does the song benefit the listener from having them punch hard all the time?

There are 58 tracks, so some hard decisions await if you intend getting this lot between two speakers, and even harder decisions than this if you want it to work in mono.

You have some issues with harsh non-linear distortion artifacts from the loudness war processing, some of this is likely eminating from the lossy encoder which makes for a fatiguing listening experience over my device.
"Nearly half of all teenagers and young adults (12-35 years old) in middle- and high-income countries are exposed to unsafe levels of sound from the use of personal  audio  devices": https://tinyurl.com/6xeeahc5 Read my bio.

Messages In This Thread
Bitter: Mix Jerze - by jerze - 25-05-2019, 07:43 PM
RE: Bitter: Mix Jerze - by FytaKyte - 26-05-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Bitter: Mix Jerze - by jerze - 27-05-2019, 05:36 AM
RE: Bitter: Mix Jerze - by Monk - 26-05-2019, 10:56 AM
RE: Bitter: Mix Jerze - by jerze - 27-05-2019, 05:57 AM
RE: Bitter: Mix Jerze - by Monk - 20-06-2019, 11:35 AM