Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Street Noise - You are the One
I like this! It has a velvety smokey quality that fits really well the tune. On the more agressive parts, you got the right blend of thickness and clarity (my taste, at least). Could there be a too much hallish reverb on main voice, though? Something feels a little out of place at the beginning of the verses, but it could be the organ, I don't know... things get a little too thick when background vocals come in, so I guess it's the reverb.

Kudos for making piano some prominence since it's such a cute part! At the beginning, it gels so well with organ and then I dig how the piano sums up with the rhythm part, too. I'd like it better if main guitar was panned anywhere else, though. It seems to me as if there was someone keeping a seat for it at the center of stereo field and it takes forever for it to notice, though eventually it does if only for a little while!

It'd be really hard to satisfy anyone 100% with a tune like this, with so many different parts within, but I really liked this mix!

Messages In This Thread
Street Noise - You are the One - by Sasquatch1974 - 26-08-2018, 09:50 PM
RE: Street Noise - You are the One - by KMuzic - 27-08-2018, 06:19 AM
RE: Street Noise - You are the One - by Deliza - 28-08-2018, 10:53 AM