Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebuild The Evil: 'Burial Of Silence'
Hey Lethan

Sounds good until guitar #3 goes out of time, like shul said I think it was a different track that got punched in about a half beat behind..I did the same thing on my first mix and couldn't figure out why I was getting a bunch of clashing near the end of the song . Guitars 1 and 2 seem to work pretty good L and R. I muted all the 3 and 4 guitars

Cheers
K

Edit: I just listened to the bands official release of this song on youtube and no clashing tracks .. trying to figure out if I used the same ones they did.

Edit again: this is getting frustrating..lol after more investigating, guitars 1 and 2 can work together (one version) or 3 and 4 together (another version) Rebuild the Evil used tracks 3 and 4. The difference is the first version (guitars 1 & 2) has a slide into the song and a bit different timing near the end also a longer ending. Version 2 comes in abruptly and ends abruptly. But the 2 different versions don't match up together a bit different timing near the end of the song. So it looks like you have two different guitar versions to choose from. ahhhrg!! lol
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebuild The Evil: 'Burial Of Silence' - by KMuzic - 03-07-2018, 08:45 PM