Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
STOP AND RISE
(10-03-2018, 11:25 AM)thedon Wrote: Hi Vibhu Dixit ,

Nice solid Mix Sounds great on my monitors and headphones.
Guitar 4 that comes in at 0.34 could come up a touch more ,The Electric guitars maybe rolled off a touch too much below 200 hz ,but I understand why as there are some resonant frequencies that need taming.
The kick beater sounds a touch upfront in the 2-5k area !
Here is a quick rough video of your mix to explain what I am hearing
and some things in the side channels compared to commercial mixes !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5xhf8B6q90

I wish I could wind the clock back and had the opportunity and access to this technology when I was your age !
Well Done !

Cheers Big Grin

Hii There,

Thanks a lot, for your precious review,specially for the YouTube Video.Cool
I am fully agree with you about those Oleaginous Hoodlums and ,in fact the matter of coincidence is that i was also taming out the same range (in lower mids) and after watching your video i discoverd a new techniqueSmile for mastering.

Well i'm still on the line to get the sonic balance which is in my head for the song but i cant mix continiously , as this mix is done with in 3Hrs after importing the files in DAW. I was trying to mix the song for more than 3Hrs but i Failed due to ear fatigue.

Well Thanks a lot again for taking out some time to critique/Review my mix, Thanks a lot.

Have a great day ahead.
Vibhu Dixit.Smile

Hard Work With Correct Knowledge+Information in the Right Direction is Not The Key To Success , But Success Is The Name Of these Three Elements Unified.

Messages In This Thread
STOP AND RISE - by Vibhu Dixit - 09-03-2018, 03:47 PM
RE: STOP AND RISE - by thedon - 10-03-2018, 11:25 AM
RE: STOP AND RISE - by Vibhu Dixit - 10-03-2018, 02:24 PM
RE: STOP AND RISE - by thedon - 11-03-2018, 11:50 AM
RE: STOP AND RISE - by davemcg61 - 11-03-2018, 07:06 PM