Poll: Do you want one more song of the Forkupines?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nah, first one sucked for mixing.
2.78%
1 2.78%
Only if it isn't as hard to mix as Semantics!
2.78%
1 2.78%
Yes, I love challenges!
94.44%
34 94.44%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Official Producer of Semantics - FAQ about the original mix!
Hi guys and gals,

I have good and bad news.

First of all, the latest release got the Forkupines signed on Midsummer Records which is a growing and promising German rock and metal label. So, yay! Cool

Unfortunately that means that none of the tracks on the upcoming album will be available for your use since it's now officially protected material. I'm sorry. Same applies for new material anytime soon.

Still, in the name of the Forkupines I want to thank you for your massive support on this page, countless mixes and Facebook likes and, most of all, feedback on my own mixes.
You guys contributed a lot to make a small band become a young star of the modern German music scene. THANKS, YOU ARE AWESOME!

For my part, I started working in the recording studio the Forkupines did the drums of Yet The Same in. I don't know if I'll ever be working with the Forkupines again anytime soon but it's not impossible. Just that I'm moving on and working with lots of other bands now, too. With some luck I can convince my boss to share some of his state-of-the-art material. I'll certainly try and I'll keep you updated on that.

Well, that's it for now. So... so long and thanks for all the fish!
Enjoy the first released song from the Forkupines' new album "Here, away from" which will be fully released on CD and Vinyl here on september 29th.

Till - Wurstdrummer - former producer of the Forkupines, drummer of LEAD Inc. and sound engineering assistant at Tiny Pond Studios.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official Producer of Semantics - FAQ about the original mix! - by wurstdrummer - 06-08-2017, 06:12 PM