Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jet B_Suit You_mix Tommy Marcinek
AngelAngelAngel

Yo! Fun and more fun!!!! This song grew on me and so when THAT happens, I spend more time on a mix. I hope this cuts the mustard cause my ears are shot and I should have taken more breaks. But, here it is and right now it sounds pretty good. Hope you like it. Comments welcomed, as always. *Note: Did some small creative arranging and I sound-replaced the kick (and also had to eliminate some kick hits - appears like there were double triggers in the kick track here and there).

Sincerely,

Tom

------------- UPDATE ------------ NEW UPLOAD # 11

Hey all.....number 11 is my latest iteration of my mix of this song. I'm telling you, this song grows on you. It almost takes me back to my youth...concerts in Central Park, etc.

Anyway, after some suggestions I went back in and almost remixed the entire thing. I went for a deep kick with a prominent beater (as I always do...lol....ask Don), some high end sizzle (maybe too much), and some creative effects on some of the guitar parts, etc. Hope you enjoy......pushed the envelope a bit on this but on my monitors it sounds clear, punchy and thick.

Tom

.mp3    Suit You_8_M.mp3 --  (Download: 8.43 MB)

.mp3    Suit You_11_M.mp3 --  (Download: 8.43 MB)

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek

Messages In This Thread
Jet B_Suit You_mix Tommy Marcinek - by tjmtruth - 11-06-2017, 11:56 PM
RE: Jet B_Suit You_mix Tommy Marcinek - by thedon - 12-06-2017, 10:34 AM
RE: Jet B_Suit You_mix Tommy Marcinek - by Cudjoe - 13-06-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: Jet B_Suit You_mix Tommy Marcinek - by Roy - 14-06-2017, 04:29 PM